15/11/09

Evaluations to me and to my classmates

I think my blog it's quite good, like I want and I suppose that during the school year I will get better. I put some images, I tried to give a good structure and flowing of the argument, comments and relation.
I didn't use links because in some posts I think they are irrelevant. In the future I could use them and to do some interpretations and more creative works. Mark:8
I looked some blogs of my classmates and now I write the marks.
About Annat's blog I think it's an excellent work, well done! She put images, lots of links,comments and good summary. All added the blog engage the author. I give her 9.
Then I visited Monica's blog and I give her 8: she used good expressions,images and links.
Her posts are well structured, flow and nice.
Finally I give 6 to Margherita's blog because her posts are shorts, not well structured and poor appropiate style. It doesn't engage the author.
We all need creativity and good elaboration, for now it's just the beginning.
Have fun! =) Bye




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento